RICS Guide to Party Walls

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) have produced a clear and impartial guide to Party Walls.

To view the RICS Guide to Party Walls, click here: https://www.ricsfirms.com/media/1190/rics-consumer-guide-party-walls.pdf RICS Guide to Party Walls

If you’re in need of professional advice, contact Chartered Surveyors, RMA Surveyors Ltd in Newbury, Berkshire, on 01635 579208.

RMA Surveyors can assist in your understanding of the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 and the notice requirements. 

Party Wall notices are required where a property owner (The Building Owner) is planning works that are likely to affect a neighbouring owner’s (The Adjoining Owner) property.

RMA Surveyors have served numerous Party Wall notices on behalf of those undertaking works notifiable under the Party Wall Act etc. 1996We act on behalf of building owners and adjoining owners, as well as agreed surveyors for both parties.

RMA Surveyors are experienced party wall surveyors and members of the RICS.